Steampunk Newsletter & Giveaway
We are launching a new steampunk themed newsletter! It’ll feature news about our titles and author events, as well as what’s going on with the community, conventions, DIY projects, and more. Look for our first issue next year.
Sign up today and you’ll be entered for a chance to win the following Steampunk Prize Pack:
See detailed shots of the goggles on PH Factor’s website.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins November 5, 2010 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends December 12, 2010, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go to www.tor-forge.com/tor/promo/steampunk. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
- An Editor’s Dirty Little Secret
- On a Bus to New York
- Sister, Healer, Soldier, Spy
- Tor/Forge Blog is Moving to a New Domain
- The Week in Review
- Not at New York Comic-Con Sweepstakes
- Starred Review: Ask Not by Max Allan Collins
- New Releases: 10/8/2013
- Goodreads Sweepstakes: Watcher of the Dark by Joseph Nasisse
- Tor Books Announces Programming for New York Comic-Con 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Tiny Jyn Erso Heads to Star Wars Celebration, Hands Every Leia a Copy of the Death Star Plans
- What is the Best Collective Noun for Authors?
- New To The Wheel of Time? This Video Gives You the Basics in 60 Seconds
- American Gods Showrunners Talk Sex; Reveal Favorite Deities
- Night Magic
- Where Do We Go From Here? The Magicians, “We Have Brought You Little Cakes”
- The Speculative World of William Shakespeare
- Supernatural Urban Decay: Night Train
- 5 Books That Get Ruined If You Take Away a Key Piece of Technology
- Firewalk Without Me, Please: Firestarter