Science Fiction Library Sweepstakes
Sign up for the Tor/Forge Newsletter for a chance to win a set of these hardcover sf books for you and a set for your local library:
Every issue of Tor’s monthly email newsletter features original writing by, and interviews with, Tor authors and editors about upcoming new titles from all Tor and Forge imprints. In addition, we occasionally send out “special edition” newsletters to highlight particularly exciting new projects, programs, or events.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you can enter too. We do not automatically enter subscribers into giveaways. We promise we won’t send you duplicate copies of the newsletter if you sign up more than once.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins November 13, 2010 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends December 16, 2010, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go to www.tor-forge.com/tor/promo/sflibraryprizepack. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
- An Editor’s Dirty Little Secret
- On a Bus to New York
- Sister, Healer, Soldier, Spy
- Tor/Forge Blog is Moving to a New Domain
- The Week in Review
- Not at New York Comic-Con Sweepstakes
- Starred Review: Ask Not by Max Allan Collins
- New Releases: 10/8/2013
- Goodreads Sweepstakes: Watcher of the Dark by Joseph Nasisse
- Tor Books Announces Programming for New York Comic-Con 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Tiny Jyn Erso Heads to Star Wars Celebration, Hands Every Leia a Copy of the Death Star Plans
- What is the Best Collective Noun for Authors?
- New To The Wheel of Time? This Video Gives You the Basics in 60 Seconds
- American Gods Showrunners Talk Sex; Reveal Favorite Deities
- Night Magic
- Where Do We Go From Here? The Magicians, “We Have Brought You Little Cakes”
- The Speculative World of William Shakespeare
- Supernatural Urban Decay: Night Train
- 5 Books That Get Ruined If You Take Away a Key Piece of Technology
- Firewalk Without Me, Please: Firestarter