Safehold Series Sweepstakes
Sign up for the Tor/Forge Newsletter for a chance to win the following prize pack:
About our newsletter: Every issue of Tor’s monthly email newsletter features original writing by, and interviews with, Tor authors and editors about upcoming new titles from all Tor and Forge imprints. In addition, we occasionally send out “special edition” newsletters to highlight particularly exciting new projects, programs, or events.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you can enter too. We do not automatically enter subscribers into sweepstakes. We promise we won’t send you duplicate copies of the newsletter if you sign up for the newsletter more than once.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins February 1, 2012 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends March 9, 2012, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
- The EVE: Templar One Battleship Sweepstakes (Ends 2/14)
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (Ends 2/24)
- New Spring: The Graphic Novel Based on the novel by Robert Jordan, by Chuck Dixon, Mike Miller, and Harvey Tolibao (Ends 2/24)
- Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne by David Gaider (Ends 2/24)
- EVE: Templar One by Tony Gonzales (Ends 2/24)
- A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron (Ends 3/1)
- The Eye of the World: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 based on the novel by Robert Jordan, written by Chuck Dixon, and illustrated by Chase Conley (Ends 3/9)