Goodreads First Reads: A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
Enter for a chance to win a copy on Goodreads!
About A Dog’s Journey: Direct sequel to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
Buddy is a good dog.
After searching for his purpose through several eventful lives, Buddy is sure that he has found and fulfilled it. Yet as he watches curious baby Clarity get into dangerous mischief, he is certain that this little girl is very much in need of a dog of her own.
When Buddy is reborn, he realizes that he has a new destiny. He’s overjoyed when he is adopted by Clarity, now a vibrant but troubled teenager. When they are suddenly separated, Buddy despairs—who will take care of his girl?
A charming and heartwarming story of hope, love, and unending devotion, A Dog’s Journey asks the question: Do we really take care of our pets, or do they take care of us? More than just another endearing dog tale, A Dog’s Journey is the moving story of unwavering loyalty and a love that crosses all barriers.
(Ends April 6)
- A Dog’s Journey Sweepstakes – includes $200 PetSmart gift card (Ends 4/6)
- Glamour in Glass by Mary Robinette Kowal (Ends 3/9)
- Immobility by Brian Evenson (Ends 3/9)
- David Weber’s Safehold Series Sweepstakes (Ends 3/9)
- The Stolen Bride by Tony Hays (Ends 3/9)
- Arthurian Mystery series by Tony Hays (Ends 3/16)
- Eddie LaCrosse series by Alex Bledsoe (Ends 3/16)
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (Ends 3/23)
- Girl Genius Omnibus Vol 1: Agatha Awakens by Phil & Kaja Foglio (Ends 3/23)
- The Gift of Fire / On the Head of a Pin by Walter Mosley (Ends 4/6)
- Dark Magic by James Swain (Ends 4/6)
- Spring Fantasy Collection Sweepstakes (Ends 4/6)
- Last Call for the Living by Peter Farris (Ends 4/6)
- The Wheel of Time Boxed Set by Robert Jordan (Includes books 1-3) (Ends 4/6)
- Cliff Walk by Bruce DeSilva (Ends 4/6)
- Dog Days by Elsa Watson (Ends 4/6)