John Scalzi Collection Sweepstakes
Sign up for the Tor/Forge Newsletter for a chance to win the following collection:
Prize pack includes a signed copy of Fuzzy Nation!
About our newsletter: Every issue of Tor’s monthly email newsletter features original writing by, and interviews with, Tor authors and editors about upcoming new titles from all Tor and Forge imprints. In addition, we occasionally send out “special edition” newsletters to highlight particularly exciting new projects, programs, or events.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you can enter too. We do not automatically enter subscribers into sweepstakes. We promise we won’t send you duplicate copies of the newsletter if you sign up for the newsletter more than once.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins April 1, 2012 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends May 4, 2012, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
- Redshirts by John Scalzi (Ends 5/4)
- The Gift of Fire / On the Head of a Pin by Walter Mosley (Ends 4/6)
- Dark Magic by James Swain (Ends 4/6)
- A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron (Ends 4/6)
- Spring Fantasy Collection Sweepstakes (Ends 4/6)
- Last Call for the Living by Peter Farris (Ends 4/6)
- A Dog’s Journey Sweepstakes – includes $200 PetSmart gift card (Ends 4/6)
- Dog Days by Elsa Watson (Ends 4/6)
- The Helios Conspiracy by Jim DeFelice (Ends 4/6)
- A Trace of Smoke by Rebecca Cantrell (Ends 4/11)
- A Night of Long Knives by Rebecca Cantrell (Ends 4/20)
- Island Apart by Steven Raichlen (Ends 5/4)
- The Cryptos Conundrum by Chase Brandon (Ends 5/4)
- An Editor’s Dirty Little Secret
- On a Bus to New York
- Sister, Healer, Soldier, Spy
- Tor/Forge Blog is Moving to a New Domain
- The Week in Review
- Not at New York Comic-Con Sweepstakes
- Starred Review: Ask Not by Max Allan Collins
- New Releases: 10/8/2013
- Goodreads Sweepstakes: Watcher of the Dark by Joseph Nasisse
- Tor Books Announces Programming for New York Comic-Con 2013
- Don’t know where to start with the work of @doctorow? @tordotcom has you covered: bit.ly/2oEP3Vz https://t.co/BHQ5cqx1jE 3 hours ago
- .@BrianStaveley's #Skullsworn provides an irresistible entry point to a stunning epic. Read @BNSciFi's review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Read "The Awakening of Insects," a sci-fi short story by @touchmybobby about exobiology: bit.ly/2ovNRIt https://t.co/m0F0w7oRb1 20 hours ago
- RT @doctorow: Join me on the tour for Walkaway! US/Canada: tor.com/2017/03/20/cor… UK: headofzeus.com/walkaway-autho… #sfo #Detroit #yyz #dc #nyc… 21 hours ago
- Read an excerpt from MORMAMA, a supernatural southern gothic tale from @TheRealKitReed: bit.ly/2ovRiib https://t.co/rvmAE3a8Lo 21 hours ago
- Divine Cities Sweepstakes!
- The Power of Art: Community Development Through Writing
- Fur, Comedy, and Lawsuits: Monsters, Inc.
- Daniel José Older’s YA Urban Fantasy Shadowshaper Optioned for Film and TV
- Warbreaker Reread: Chapters 29 and 30
- The Handmaid’s Tale Isn’t Just Offred’s Story Anymore
- “The dwarfs’ jazz party was pretty bad.” C.S. Lewis Reviews Disney’s Snow White
- Every Song Mentioned in Neil Gaiman’s American Gods (Plus a Few Bonus Tracks)
- Flawed Futures Make for Better Stories: Ada Palmer and Utopian SF