Goodreads First Reads: The Cryptos Conundrum by Chase Brandon
Enter for a chance to win a copy on Goodreads!
About The Cryptos Conundrum: A fifteen-foot tall steel sculpture stands in the courtyard of the Central Intelligence Agency, emblazoned with a message no one can decipher. One man knows exactly what the statue says.
Dr. Jonathan S. Chalmers heads a CIA working group tasked with containing the greatest secret our government has ever kept—and planning for its consequences. He alone knows the full story of the threats that face America: threats that have shaped our country’s past, present, and future.
If Chalmers can’t save us, nobody can.
In The Cryptos Conundrum, former CIA operative Chase Brandon tells a high-intensity, cosmic tale that will leave readers breathless.
(Ends May 4)
- The Gift of Fire / On the Head of a Pin by Walter Mosley (Ends 4/6)
- Dark Magic by James Swain (Ends 4/6)
- Spring Fantasy Collection Sweepstakes (Ends 4/6)
- A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron (Ends 4/6)
- Last Call for the Living by Peter Farris (Ends 4/6)
- A Dog’s Journey Sweepstakes – includes $200 PetSmart gift card (Ends 4/6)
- Dog Days by Elsa Watson (Ends 4/6)
- The Helios Conspiracy by Jim DeFelice (Ends 4/6)
- A Trace of Smoke by Rebecca Cantrell (Ends 4/11)
- A Night of Long Knives by Rebecca Cantrell (Ends 4/20)
- John Scalzi Collection Sweepstakes (Ends 5/4)
- Redshirts by John Scalzi (Ends 5/4)
- Island Apart by Steven Raichlen (Ends 5/4)
- A Game of Lies by Rebecca Cantrell (Ends 5/8)