Not at New York Comic-Con Sweepstakes
Tor Books is heading to New York Comic-Con!
We hope to see many of you there. Stop by Booth #920 to say hi or to participate in one of our many events and signings.
But for those of you who couldn’t make it out to New York, we wanted to offer you the chance to grab some of the same amazing swag and books that we’re promoting at #NYCC. To enter for the chance to win one of these five prize bundles, leave a comment on this post telling us one fabulous thing that you’ll be doing this week while you are #NotAtComicCon.
Here’s a look at the prize:
And here’s a list of what’s included in each prize bundle:
- Wheel of Time backpack
- Halo patch
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- The Battle of Blood and Ink written by Jared Axelrod and illustrated by Steve Walker
- The Clockwork Sky Volume One by Madeleine Rosca
- Dead Space: Martyr by Brian Evenson
- Earthseed by Pamela Sargent
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- The Eye of the World: Graphic Novel: Volume 2 Based on the novel by Robert Jordan, written by Chuck Dixon, illustrated by Andie Tong
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
- The Gift of Fire/On the Head of a Pin by Walter Mosley
- Green by Jay Lake
- Halo: Cryptum by Greg Bear
- Halo: Glasslands by Karen Traviss
- Hellhole by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson
- Inside Straight edited by George R.R. Martin
- Johnny Hiro: Half Asian, All Hero written and illustrated by Fred Chao
- Off Armageddon Reef by David Weber
- Old Man’s War by John Scalzi
- The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind
- Only Superhuman by Christopher L. Bennett
- Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- Three Parts Dead by Max Gladstone
- The Way of the Kings by Brandon Sanderson
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins October 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. and ends October 15, 2012, 12:00 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Please see full details and official rules go here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.