Not at San Diego Comic-Con Sweepstakes
Tor Books is heading to San Diego Comic-Con!
We hope to see many of you there. Stop by Booth #2707 to say hi or to participate in one of our many events and signings.
But for those of you who couldn’t make it out to California, we wanted to offer you the chance to grab some of the same amazing swag and books that we’re promoting at #SDCC. To enter for the chance to win one of these five prize bundles, leave a comment on this post telling us one fabulous thing that you’ll be doing this week while you are #NotAtComicCon. Whether you’re battling Dragon Army, matching wits with Tyrion Lannister, or chauffeuring your kids to soccer practice, we hope that you have a wonderful week.
Here’s a look at the prize:
And here’s a list of what’s included in each prize bundle:
- Ender’s Game movie poster
- Ender’s Game T-shirt and cap
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Way of Kings quote magnets
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- The Eternity Artifact by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- The Eye of the World: The Graphic Novel: Volume 3 based on the novel by Robert Jordan, written by Chuck Dixon, and illustrated by Marcio Fiorito and Francis Nuguit
- Forge of Darkness by Steven Erikson
- Girl Genius Omnibus Volume One by Phil Foglio and Kaja Foglio
- Halo: Glasslands by Karen Traviss
- Homeland by Cory Doctorow
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
- The Human Division by John Scalzi
- Hunters of Dune by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson
- Ironskin by Tina Connolly
- Johnny Hiro: Half Asian, All Hero by Fred Chao
- London Falling by Paul Cornell
- The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind
- River Road by Suzanne Johnson
- Sea Change by S. M. Wheeler
- The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga
- Wild Cards I edited by George R. R. Martin
Plus, one winner will receive this display exclusive – a Redshirts booth poster!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins July 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET. and ends July 22, 2013, 12:00 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Please see full details and official rules go here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.